Thursday, August 5, 2010

Week 5

To get the obvious out of the way,I can't sleep and figured that this would be a good time to do my next blog.Recently,the average of pages per each chapter has slowly decreased.The only way it affects my work is that it will be shorter than intended.This time around,the main theme through the next five scenes are easy to notice in the plot,with the theme once again being betrayal.This is the last time however,that a group of five scenes will share the common theme.This is due to the fact that with fifteen chapters left and coming close to the end of the plot,that some things will be revealed.You will still see some common themes in the remaining scenes;but,they will be shared with others in them.

On another note,I finally figured out what will happen with the final elite in the next and last sequel.Obviously I'm not going to tell you,especially with the first sequel not even completed.I would like to note that after the "Galaxy" series is over,I will take a break in order to maintain schoolwork and search for information on my next series.If possible,I will base it off of an ancient novel if there is one out there for it.

Like I said earlier,it is pretty easy to see the theme in the scenes,so easy that they are noticeable in this summary.

21.Drake finds a hidden alien among the city that is loyal to its more evil intentions.He discovers that there are more throughout the city along with the fact that the hiding spot was exposed by the military.

22.Drake and Charlette are sent by a helicopter that is on auto-pilot to an unknown destination.

23.The two fight while aboard the helicopter and eventually reach their destination,the ship that Drake was on the past two years.

24.Charlette discovers Drake's original mission as well as him finding out about the plans to spy on him.They also realize that they were set up.

25.The two escape the ship via escape pod before the structure self destructs.

With the hidden aliens throughout the city in scene 21,I'm thinking about making it a side mission in order to give the player an option to learn more about the extraterrestrials.If anyone wants more insight on this or any of my other stories,please contact me or post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment