Well I havent done one of these in a while, I am really bad about doing things at a certain time but Im going to try and catch up. My sister lives in Redford, in case you didnt know its not too far from detroit. Ive been staying with her for a week and she doesnt exactly live in a great neighborhood but it was a perfect place for my project. A lot of poverty in that area but unfortunately its all in my mind because I forgot to bring my camera so at this point I feel like Ive kind of reached a stand still with my project. I ran out of fresh ideas and I'm just not getting inspired at the moment. Ive been having a lot of issues come up in my life and I'm extremely stressed out so maybe that's why, but who knows. As I said in my last post, I tried to contact the soup kitchen. I left them a message and still haven't heard anything so Im not exactly holding my breath. I was reading Ashley project idea, theyre kind of doing the same basic idea but I thought it was so cool that they made their own scrapbooks so I wanted to try the same. Turns out I totally suck at arts and crafts hah so most of that went straight in the trash. Instead I went and bought one (lame, I know) but its kind of pretty so Ill just put some of me into decorating and putting it together. Also the poems arent going so good, I feel like Ive lost my creativity altogether. Ive been talking to this guy lately who is practically the most beautiful person Ive ever met in my life, inside and out, and I swear everytime he reads me one of his poems I can see little cherubs floating above his head. So my new goal is to be able to have that effect on someone when they read one of my poems. Until next time..
No comments:
Post a Comment