I guess I just had another one of those weeks, ya know where absolutely nothing interesting happens. If I thought I lost all my drive to do the project before, well I was wrong, as of now I hit rock bottem. It's so confusing to me how we were all so exited for this project then it all just went blah! Oh well mabey I can use this project to both go green and improve my "self motavation", skills!
Anyhow I've been thinking all week about what to call my project, I did name it the first day but that name just isn't grooving for me. So while thinking I told myself, Hannah you're thinking too much just read your book and somthing will come... so that's what I did, I was reading my book, forcing my way through sexy asparagus, then how we eating gasoline, finnaly Kingsolver took a step too far, she started talking about how ignoratnt teens are about their food. She started saying we didn't even know vegetables came from the ground! That really got me, she really thinks we're that dumb? So I decided, all right you want to insult us i'll prove you wrong. Concluding this mess I am now doing a project on going green and proving Kingsolver wrong, by showing adults we actully do know a thing or two when it comes to aguriculture, for example, talking about and growoing our annual garden . Since the topics go togeather I figured this woulden't be too hard to adjust to.
So the last two days this week that's what I did, I focused on the things I did that, according to Barbra Kingsolver average teens don't do.
ps. Sorry if that last blog didn't make much sense... I just can't find the right words, ......ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment