Monday, August 23, 2010

5th post, finally dude.

Jeez, I really suck at this. I figured out I really suck at planning and just timing in general. Life's been hectic and I cant seem to find enough time to get everything that needs to get done finished. Like a list is just piling in my head and every time something get accomplished 15 more things pop up, ugh. Between working and dancing and trying to finish the books and personal stuff, I don't even have time to breathe. Time is running out and its really worrying me because I definitely need to get this project and the readings done.101
So I just started Creative Nonfiction about 2 or 3 days ago and I got the more explicit version which definitely has an interesting side to it. I'm almost finished with it, I'm trying to get as much done as fast as possible because I know I'm going to have a lot of difficulty writing the paper about it. But I gotta be honest, most of the stories are making me fall asleep. Creative nonfiction is clearly not my genre of choice. There was one story in particular that I had to reread like at least 9 times because it didn't capture my interest even a little and I couldn't recall a single thing about it. I think it was called North&South Pole, Sea of Carcinoma or something like that. Haven't even started Animal, Vegetable, Mineral. Crap. The whole point of reading it was to give some guidelines as to where my project should be going, oops.
Progress since my last post has been slow, pretty much nothing to be honest. I came to the conclusion that I'm just going to use pictures from the internet along with the ones I actually took, it'll get the point across much clearly considering I'm kind of a mediocre photographer.
But for real, I gotta get working sooooo bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment