Sitting around during summer vacation, I tend to notice more things that happen around the house. For instance, my neighbors. Until this summer, I hadn't noticed that both houses beside mine are home to marijuana addicts. Not to mention, one is a father to my sister's best friend, then the other is a grandfather to my sister's other best friend. Cool, eh? Yup, now that my head has been cleanly removed from my butt, I've finally found an explanation for my neighbors eccentric behavior.
Let's start with Fred. Yes, his name is Fred and yes, it couldn't be a more perfect name. Disregarding his lack of intelligence, he has a constant flow of "visitors" in which he deals his dope to. Also, he finds the coolest places to grow his pot. Like right on the fence line. Very cool. That way both of out dogs can eat it when they feel sick to their stomachs.
Next is Bob. The grandfather(his real name is unknown but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Bob due to his brain activity). If you were to google "hippie", there Bob's picture would be, plastered right under the definition. The long, grey/black hair, no shirt and only the teeth he needs for chewing. Pretty sure if I went into his house, I'd get kicked out once they realized I had 15 more teeth than they have. Bob rides his lawn mower across our front yard, over to Fred's, buys his pot, then smokes it with him. It's all very interesting.
Then there's a person who doesn't even live in my nieghborhood. Nor is she a friend of my parents, a friend to me, or even my dog. Yet, she still finds a way to be inside of our house, high as a kite, torturing my mother with her slurred speed and glossy eyes. Her name is Jennifer. She is the mother of my sister's best friend. And she is the daughter of Bob. Shocking, I know. Jen likes to drop her two little girls at our house to play, and sit over at Fred's for 5 hours, and smoke weed. Its really cool. Then, after she's done, she expects my parents to "hangout" with her while she doesn't even know who or where she is. Really really cool.
Come over to my house and you'll get one heck of a show. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment