Thursday, August 12, 2010

Number 3

Ok. So I've been really slow at posting. So after being gone for a week for band camp I was way behind on my running. The last run I went on was only about 4 and a half miles before camp. Camp really slowed down my running. Its hard to recover from a week off. To figure out the distance I would be traveling I made someone drive me around the course I would be running that week. The course was from my house down Elizabeth lake road then I took a left at airport road and after that I took a left at Pontiac lake road and proceeded to run all the way back to my house. So when I came back I knew I had to run a lot more. So by Saturday I was running seven miles. This puts me right on track for my running. The only problem left to tackle is the reading which this week I will obviously be doing a lot of this week. However on the follow up I did not actually read this week or the next week mostly due to the face that I like to procrastinate. So I guess the thing to do now with the rest of my summer is to learn not to procrastinate anymore and just get this stuff done so I can enjoy my summer and not have to worry about language arts anymore and just relax. Lately I have had trouble getting three hundred words out of each blog because each week I do the exact same thing…I run in a misshapen circle all week…I need to find a different way to do this so I can get more words for the blogs. I Know summer is almost over but any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment