Saturday, August 28, 2010
Ashley Shuell's 8th blog post
Well Hello again! YES! Last blog post for the summer! My poem book looks great, it was what I wanted from the beginning! I added the last 2 poems on the backs of other poems since there weren’t enough pages. I finished a day before I wanted to! I feel extremely accomplished! Tomorrow I will be giving it to my boyfriend and hopefully he will love it! Wow I put so much hard work into this it took me the whole summer! I think from now on I will to a project every summer, because it is so productive and it keeps me from being lazy! I am pretty proud of my book and when I give it to him I will give it to him with confidence. This project was honestly very exhausting. I had to a week of before I could start it again. Wow school is almost here, I m nervous to see everyone again, haha, But happy nonetheless. I can't wait to see everyone’s project if we have to turn it in, I have no idea. It’s really beautiful, I put my heart and soul into it and you can tell. I am happy we had the freedom to do whatever project we wanted. I think that was a great idea, because with this freedom I think we are mature enough to pick something that will keep us busy. I am happy we are getting a grade on this. I like this freedom and I think we proved to everyone that we can handle this freedom and maybe they will continue to give us more freedom. I am happy and excited to see where the education goes in the future. I want to be a teacher and if I do become I will try to give everyone this freedom. Well SEE EVERYONE AS SCHOOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment