Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This week. Project is done.

Well I am finally done. I have run 10 continuous miles. To some people that may not seem like a lot but believe me it’s a lot farther than you would think and I am not exactly a cross country runner. This time I ran down hospital road and then down Cooley lake road and then a little down Cass Elizabeth and back. I learned that construction is not really the most fun thing to run through. However now that I have that experience if I decide to do the run again I know where to go and how to avoid that construction. Also while running around town I have learned the roads better and have found numerous shortcuts to follow. However I only ran around one half of town. Now I will go and explore the other half of town. Now that I'm done I can really focus on the reading. I'm almost done with in fact and I have a long ways to go with animal vegetable miracle. I actually found some of the stories in in fact very interesting. I actually kind of like the story about Jewish divorce and the story about Haiti. However, on the other hand some very boring and seemingly never ending this makes the chart very hard to finish because some stories really have no bad aspects while others have absolutely nothing good or interesting in them. I hope to have everything done Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment