Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Band camp week

Going into this week I figured it would be hard to find time to manage "the project", but nothing I couldn't handle, ya well I was basically dead wrong! We were busy from 6am-12am, there was virtually zero time for anything besides band. However in the good news area, we were always outside and there was minimal electricity, so I'm counting not using much electricity as the weeks going green activity.
Now since my green action was giving up "most", electricity and there isn't much else to write about, I thought y'all might enjoy reading a list of things to occupy yourself with when there isn't TV, maybe you can even apply it to your own life!
1. Find a staircase (preferably without carpet) and a cooler. Now jump in the cooler and slide down * if you feel like your gonna die, don't worry there is only a small chance that you will!

2. Next, my personal favorite, find a fairly empty trash can and a hill. Hop in the trash can, get a pillow and wrap it around your head, to prevent injury, then roll!

3. You could also, once everyone is extremely sleep deprived, hide under someones bunk when they are in the bathroom, then when they come out pretend to be a demonic being and grab their ankle. * this is only hilarious when you haven't slept in days.

4. Make snorting pig noises into your phone and replay then at full volume. * again only funny when extremely sleep deprived.

5. If you are somewhere with bunk beds there is always the option of trying out a few gymnastics moves on it!

6. Have a dance party they never get old! * doing the worm is a great way to pump up the energy!

7. Lastly for today, belly dance to jai ho (from slumdog millionaire) it's much more fun than it sounds! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment