Saturday, August 14, 2010

Crap, 4th post. (I'll catch up, dont worry)

Dang crazy antics have caused me to fall behind on my AP!
I've come to a conclusion that I only enjoy doing this project when I'm actually doing something fun or interesting, which i guess makes sense. To revisit the point of my project for those whom are clueless and reading this, I'm making videos of everyday of my summer as I go along. I bring my camera with me everywhere.
I was unable to capture anything for the past two days due to the fact that I easily misplace things. Of course this time around it had to be my camera that was lost. I got it back.
I went to Cedar Point this past week, which i thought would make for an interesting day, but I didn't tape much since it was such a pain. I was also nervous of my camera flying out of my pocket. So another short day. No big deal, I guess.
Overall, though, I'm glad I picked this subject as my project. Some days I really do have to push myself to record things and I do get stared at sometimes, but honestly I really do not care.
I still do have some "exciting" events coming up in my life. If you call going to a Justin Bieber concert when you hate him exciting that is. It's kind of been a trend in these v'logs to not say what I'm doing the next day. I guess it comes as more of a surprise, even for me.
But if you would just take the time to watch my progress, I shall post the links to my most recent uploads.
This is day 5
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=day5.mp4&newest=1
And this is day 6 through day 8. Its supposed to say DAY 6 on the opening title, of course, but i accidentally put DAY 5 instead.
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=day5.mp4&newest=1#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs951.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fad357%2FLilP_ciak2012%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDay6-8.mp4%26newest%3D1
If you have no life like me, I think you will greatly enjoy these :)
Oh, and please don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment