Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome ladies and gentleman! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Hurry up the gangplank and climb aboard the Fluer de Lune, the most stunning and spectacular luxury cruiser in the Western Hemisphere! Complete with one hundred and fifty boarding rooms; a banquet hall; a full gym includin a tennis court, basketball court, and bowling alley; three outdoor dance clubs; one indoor night club; and much, much more! This lovely ocean liner starts in journey in Miami, Florida and completes a full circle of fabulous islands all the way around the Caribbean! If that's not inviting enough, the ship also includes a waterpark, and, (are you ready for this?) A WIPEOUT ZONE! So book your trip today at www.shianneisamazeinglyawesomeandhasthebestboatever.com/andshehasgreathair!

Yeah. I did it. Fin. Finito. All done. THE END. I finished my luxury cruiser "the Fluer de Lune", which means moon flower in French. I googled it. Also, for the record, I am counting "www", "com", and "de" as words. Anyway, my beautiful hand built model cruise ship was painted according to the stunning color scheme of silver, gold, and royale purple. Does that say luxury or WHAT? The only bummer is that the boat isn't really real... But if it was, I would be making some straight up G's off that baby! (Wow, I'm a wierdo ain't I?)

I know since its finished I should probably talk about the importance of the project and what I gained from it, but I'm gunna save the good stuff for my last blog. I can say I'm really proud of myself because I've never built anything that extensive before. My tech teacher would be so proud! (tear) Not really. My cruiser has a nice little spot on my dresser where it will spend the rest of its days waiting for me to try and motorize it!

WARNING: I would like to note that the aforementioned website is NOT REAL. Please do not try and access it because I do NOT KNOW what will pop up.

1 comment:

  1. Out of curiosity I tried your link. I got a "safari couldn't find the server" message, so your made up website doesn't actually exist. You need to post some pictures of your boat, It sounds beautiful!

    ReplyDelete