! Hello once again! Sweet, I used up all of my pages in my book and I want to add 2 more! What I am thinking is put it on the back of a page where I didn't paint, because the paint seeps through the back. Still haven't used up all of my paint, I have come to a conclusion, glue sticks suck! I do not recommend them. At the moment I have waiting for the paint to dry. I have noticed that I go through certain steps for each poem and here they are:
1. Cut out the words
2. paint the background
3.glue on the words
4. then add anything else I think will make it more interesting.
Pretty basic steps and they help a lot. This project is sucking the life out of me; I have to take breaks after 3 poems, because my head just doesn't work! I can't wait to give this to my boyfriend, I hope he enjoys it! Music really helps me concentrate, adds a little creativity to my head. I added 3 poems today, and I am ending with that many today and I can just do the rest tomorrow, not that much really I just need to add 2 more and then I will be done, I am giving my boyfriend this project on Sunday or Monday since I won’t see him on the September first! I am so nervous! What I plan on doing is giving it to him and when school starts I will just ask him for it and turn it in if Mr. Wilson needs it. Wow, School is so close! I am ready for school; I have nothing else better to do, anyways. My neck has been bothering me lately so I am trying to fight through it so I can get this done and won’t have to worry about it! Well Bye bye
No comments:
Post a Comment