Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cafeteria Food... F***!

That means cafeteria food fail... *cough cough*

I hate cafeteria food. It is the devil. It usually isn't a problem until school starts, but I got a little wiff of its stench earlier than I desired this summer.

I went to a journalism camp at MSU last week and each day our three meals consisted of... drum roll please... cafeteria food! Yum. It tastes so much better knowing that for the past couple of months I have been struggling to eat healthier and this one week would throw it all out of the window. Hooray!

So my abs are non-existent now because when you eat six thousand calories a day and don't work out ever, it starts to show. I don't have body-acceptance issues, I just really want a six pack. It looks creepy on some chicks. I think I could pull it off.

Anyway, cheerleading. That's what my posts are supposed to be about, right? So, after camp I was feeling out of shape because I hadn't worked out and ate horribly while I was there, and my tumbling sucked at practice. :(

My tumbling mainly sucked because I hurt my ankle doing tucks on the grass. My coaches don't know... shhh! I felt like Harry Potter using magic outside of Hogwarts. Highly restricted stuff. I mean it wouldn't have been a problem if I didn't hurt myself. Oh well, it's feeling better now.

Oh, and I missed my tumbling class while I was at camp so my full is probably going to look extremely bad and I probably took three steps backward on my goal. Things just keep getting better and better.

So last week was a failure. This week I have my fingers crossed. No more bacon starting... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment