To be honest, I haven't played my guitar since we got back from vacation, and my viola work has been minimal as well. I've been focusing really hard these past few days on finishing In Fact. My plan hasn't worked out, though. It looks like I'll have to read the rest of it during camp and do the essay work when I get back. Darn procrastination... Its a decent book overall, I just hope that there aren't anymore stories like "Killing Wolves" in there. I'll admit it, that story made me cry like a baby.
Orchestra camp officially starts at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. It will be six days filled with nothing but sheer orchestra awesomeness! Last year, we had spontaneous Apples to Apples and dance parties in the Columbiere Center lobby almost every day. We even made Mr. Beard dance to the Cupid Shuffle with us! Some of us have planned to teach him a dance this year that will top that. MUAHAHAH!!! I have a feeling that this year will be filled with even crazier moments than last year. :D
Lets make the best of these last few days of summer, guys!
~Elyse Komarzec
“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” - Dr. Seuss
No comments:
Post a Comment