Well, hello everyone! Oh what a summer it has been, about a month until school!
My project is coming a long nicely! I have added 9 poems out of 60. Yeah not much but I have individually decorated and painted each to support to poem, which sometimes takes awhile! By the time school comes around I don't think I will be able to have 60, so what I am going to do is get as much done and then turn it in. I am putting my heart and soul into this because, it is worth a grade and I am giving it to a special someone! Well I like 7 out of the 9 poems I have decorated. The 2 I dislike, I was very lazy and didn't feel like doing much, which bums me out, but I don't feel like re-doing it because I have so much more to add. Lately, I have been feeling lazy and I just don't want to work on it, but this week I need to kick in to high gear! My goal for the end of this week is to add 6 more! Tomorrow I have drivers ed in the morning and I am going to ask my mom to take me straight home so I can work on this! I showed my mother my book and she says she really likes it! I am pretty proud and confident of it! I have been waiting for this opportunity to be all artsy and what not. I am afraid today I cannot work on it because I have a bad headache that might escalate into a something worse, but tomorrow I can work on it all day. I have all of the supplies ready to go and ready to use! What I usually do is print off 3 poems and then work on those because I don't want to feel overwhelmed and I want to take my time so I don't rush. Well Goodbye!
NOICE.
ReplyDelete