Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camp Week! (:

YAY!! The Internet has returned in my house & I am blogging from my laptop in my living room. I'm sure it sounds silly how happy I am, but it really is so nice.

Today I leave for Orchestra Camp. I will be leaving in about an hour today to go to Orchestra Camp. I will be there from today, until Friday. After my Orchestra Concert Friday night I will immediately head Up North. I will then be in Tawas until Sunday. So, I will not be blogging again until probably Monday. I will be continuing my project while I am gone though. I will go for runs or workout with my roommate (KIM!!) while at Orchestra Camp and will also do some exercising in Tawas. I also hope to do some reading.

I feel so good doing all this exercising. I feel healthier. My diet has even been improving because I just don't crave some things anymore. I don't eat as much at a time anymore and I don't seem to snack as much. Junk food is still very appealing of course, but I don't crave it like I used too.

I can't believe this summer and this project are almost over. My goal is to continue working-out on a regular basis even as school starts back up. Just because the project ends, doesn't mean I should just stop, right?

My school diet is definitely something I want to work on this year. We all know that their are many unhealthy choices in the cafeteria, but their are some healthy ones. I will also make it a pack to bring my lunch more often.

My diet while at Camp....no guarantee's their, haha. I will do my best, but we shall see. They do have some healthy food, but I'm not very good about eating it, I tend to pick the ones that look and smell best, plus their will be snackage.

Well, until next time, have a great week (:

Adios, Gisele

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the unhealthy cafeteria choices. There's not much healthy stuff to choose from! There are those sandwich wraps, water, and I think apples :/

    ReplyDelete