Saturday, August 14, 2010

Post Seven


So this week hasn't been the best. Yesterday, I tossed my camera on my bed and it bounced off and hit my floor. After 10 minutes of convincing my camera that it's been through much worse and survived warped tour, it decided to not work. Unfortunately that means that I can no longer take pictures for my scrapbook. It's not much of a big deal though, because my friends have cameras of their own, so I'll be able to steal their pictures. Unfortunately, shortly after that I found out I wouldn't be able to get a ride to Detroit today for a concert I was really looking forward to. The name of the tour is Thrash and Burn and it was going to be completely amazing. Coincidentally, both of these unfortunate events happened to be on Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious, but it gives me something to blame my mishaps on. Anyway, It's not that depressing that I won't go to the show. The headlining band, Asking Alexandria, I had already seen before. The band I haven't seen is Greeley Estates, but I'm sure they will come back. The only heart breaking thing about this is that I haven't planned on anymore concerts till October because not that many bands have announced their fall dates. So I have to go almost a month with no concert. Once again, it isn't a big deal, because I still have a road trip to Cedar Point planned with one of my best friends, Kelly. Just the two of us let lose in Ohio makes up for not going to Thrash and Burn. Eventually, I'm going to start going out of state with her more often for concerts, so that is always something to look forward to. With school almost starting I'm going to try my hardest to pull my scrapbook together and finish up everything in time. The next blog will be the last, in which I relate my project to the book, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. Hopefully, everything comes as planned.

2 comments:

  1. Your lucky you got to go to Warped tour. I couldn't because of Band Camp. But I am sorry about not being able to go to that concert. Last year my sister took me to The Cab concert in Ohio and my favorite venue their is The Zinc! It is so so nice, but very small. I hope you have fun at Cedar Point. Who are you going to see in October?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    In October I see Bring Me The Horizon. I'm going to two shows, one in Michigan and one in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete