Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 6-So Close Yet So Far

The good news is that the end of "Galaxy 2" and the end of summer are nearing.The bad news is that I may have a week left over.I thought that I would have more to write about for the plot,but in my head,I may have up to only three more scenes left.I'll spend some time thinking on if I can add anything,if not,I'll probably whip up some character designs.

While these next four scenes have no real common theme,it they consist mostly of the two finding where to go next.Slowly,the mood of betrayal ends and will soon become sadness as the setting is now in December.The reason for a decrease in scene production is to give me time to work next week instead of a couple of days.

The story continues as follows:

26.Drake crashes in the ruins of a town that is slowly reverting to its former state of nature.He searches for Charlette,who landed away from him and is found knocked out.Drake manages to obtain a helicopter to fly away in.

27.The two go back to the alien city and discover that the inhabitants are brain-washed.They look for the alien that helped them out.

28.Drake fights the alien who is revealed to be the third elite and gains a new power.He is told that the last elite is stronger than the first three.(This will be mentioned again in the next sequel.)

29.They reach the surface to defeat more military operatives and obtain a clue to how Drake can modify his weapons.

To conclude on a bad note,I may be getting switched from AP to normal LA due to my parents.Despite this,I can not say that my summer was a total waste for I got to write this plot.Also,I will still post until anything more is said.If anyone wants more insight on this or any of my other stories,please contact me or post a comment.See you at registration.:)

2 comments:

  1. Why would your parents want you to stay in the regular class? If you can write two video game plots then you deserve to be in this class as much as any of us! Besides, the regular classes tend to be mostly mindless dopes. Last year I took regular bio, and I was stuck in the back of the classroom with a bunch of kids who talked constantly about crimes, drugs, rehab, fights, and all that stuff. Nice people, really, but no common sense. Also on my schedule: regular geometry. I barely know my multiplication tables, and I was still top of the class. Do you really want to be the smart kid who is surrounded by drooling illiterate druggies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @opappas lol about the druggie thing but I agree.I did find out that my dad wanted my brother to switch out because he didn't want him to fail AP.I'm still in AP but I also found out that if you sign up for AP,you can't switch out(new rule in the district).Thanks anyway for your support.

    ReplyDelete