Sunday, August 1, 2010

Refresh/I'm Baaaaack

Back! So Minneapolis was the single best experience of my life thus far. I enjoyed nearly every moment and made friends and such so it was awesome. I'm kind of sad to be back, truth be told...I want to like live there.

So. Now that I'm back I'm going to execute a plan. I plan to work out each day for at least 30 minutes. Don't know what all I can do, but the gym is an option, as well as OnDemand it up. And if I have a busy day, I'll make sure to squeeze some crazy stairs in there somewhere or something like that. I can do this. I can't slack anymore. Summer's over in 5 weeks. Ew...I'm so not ready for it to be over. I've been eating fine all week and stuff, so that's not what I'm worried about. I'm doing pretty good in that area.

I also have to start reading again. I'd planned on reading while away because I had a combined total of eighteen hours in a van. You'd think I'd find the time, but I spent it sleeping and goofing off. That van was the most distracting environment, loaded with 8 loud teenagers and 2 trouble making adults...My goodness. Whatever. I'll start now. Have to work on over drive.

I'm still kind of nervous about this whole weight thing. I feel like progress should show by now. I mean there's more muscle in my legs, but that's really all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. That's why I'm hoping I can stick to my new commitment. Cross your fingers?

Short entry. Oh well. I didn't have much to say. Laterrrr.

2 comments:

  1. I can see how a car ride full of teenagers could be distracting, but why was it that the adults were the trouble makers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're just sassy and act like kids. You know, encourage us? Ha I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete