Hey guys,
I have an official set date for my car wash and a place now! It is going to be at Overtyme on Dixie highway which I had hoped for! (: It will take place on Sunday August 22nd roughly from 11:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. (I know long day right?) I am donating the money to the Detroit Susan G. Komen fund. I am also in the process of working something out with them to possibly send me some bracelets or something else I can hand out to supporters. These last few weeks are just getting down to the last details. I need to get the flyers and signs ready to go, and very many people to help! Next week I am going to get all the supplies, only if I can't find anywhere to donate those. All the people who are going to help me I am going to have to provide some sort of food and drink for them too. I have to call the fire department and make sure the water is on by Overtyme also. My list of things is building and building and it is for sure stressing me out. Thanks to all the people that are already helping, and my boyfriend has been a huge part of this. At first I really didn't think that any of this was going to be possible until now and it is all unfolding in front of me. I can't believe that I really get to take part in something this cool, and it was my idea! I know it isn't a full success yet but like I said earlier as long as I attempted I fell some sort of accomplishment. So please anyone who wants to come down and maybe wash some cars, I will be so appreciative. The more people the better! There is just one small catch to some of the boys that might want to help, you have to wear all pink! ahah, I know! Well it should be a good time, so please let me know!
Thanks guys, talk to you soon(:
-Kelly Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment